Why Reupholster? Things To Consider
- Remember, simple style changes can easily update a piece of furniture.
- Look beyond worn out fabrics.
- Comfort in an existing piece of furniture you all ready own is invaluable.
- The size and style that fit your decore are important reasons to reupholster your furniture.
- Endless selection of quality durable fabrics give you an opportunity to have exactly what you imagined.
- Antiques and family heirlooms are a treasure to have. We take great pride on working on furniture with a history.
- Don't throw away a quality piece of furniture to replace it with new furniture that is poorly constructed with inferior materials.
- On average, the cost of upholstery is half of what buying quality new furniture can be.
- Reupholstery is an effective way to recycle and prevent landfill buildup.
- Save time, gas and money by having us stop by and show you fabrics in your home.